Bleisure Travel in Wilmington, NC
The Perfect Site for Seeing Sights
Experience the perfect harmony between business and pleasure. Discover a coastal meetings hotspot in Wilmington's new Convention District, where historic charm blends seamlessly with modern new facilities, connected by a Riverwalk lined with cafes and entertainment. After the meeting, be charmed by our good weather, breathtaking beaches and endless sights to see.
From our walkable River District to three island beaches, consider a fresh possibility in North Carolina at the coast.
Press "Play" to discover how to turn ordinary events into memorable, transformative vacations.
Top Reasons to "Bleisure" in Wilmington
- Unlimited pre- and post-vacation opportunities in a setting that combines the city's historic charm, riverfront shops, cafes and entertainment with three island beaches
- Good weather year-round
- Voted as one of "The South's Best Cities" by readers of Southern Living magazine and one of TripAdvisor's "Top Destinations on the Rise"
- Water-and land-based tours including history, craft beer, narrated cruises and culinary adventures
- Burgeoning culinary scene with fresh sea-and farm-to-table eateries, diners and dives
- A busy lineup of festivals and special events throughout the year
- And did we mention three island beaches?!