Here's just some of the assistance we provide:
- Information regarding meeting hotels, off-site event facilities, exhibit space, attractions, recreation and entertainment
- Prepare a formal bid proposal including assistance in securing competitive guest room rates and arrangements for site inspections
- Assist with presentations to aid planners in presenting our proposal to board or site selection committee
- Assist in locating resources regarding local caterers, florists, photographers, office equipment, promotional materials, souvenir ideas, security, tradeshow and exhibit needs, speakers, musicians, entertainers and off-site activities
- Provide information for planning spouse programs, children's activities and tours. Step-on guides are available for a fee.
- Arrange a welcome address or letter from area dignitaries
- Complimentary Visitors Guides, Guide and Attraction Maps, and complimentary bags for registration are available for your convention or event attendees based on hotel room usage. Additional quantities are available for a nominal fee.
- Complimentary registration and visitor information assistance is available. The CVB will supply, free of charge, one registrar for four consecutive hours based on a minimum of 50 room nights. Thereafter, there will be a charge per hour per person.
For more information contact:
Visitor Services Manager
800-222- 4757, ext. 119