Here's just some of the assistance we provide:
Pre-Event Planning & Bid Process
- Provide information regarding sporting facilities, hotels and lodging, off-site event facilities, exhibit space, attractions, recreation and entertainment
- Prepare a formal bid proposal including assistance in securing competitive guest room rates and arrangements for site inspections
- Assist with presentations to aid planners in presenting our proposal to board or site selection committee
- Assist in locating resources regarding local caterers, photographers, office and sports equipment, promotional materials, souvenir ideas, security, tradeshow and exhibit needs, speakers, musicians, entertainers and off-site activities
- Assist in planning spouse and spectator programs, children's activities and tours
- Arrange a welcome address or letter from area dignitaries
- Complimentary Visitors Guides, Guide and Attractions Maps, and complimentary bags for registration are available for sports events attendees based on hotel room usage. Additional quantities are available for a nominal fee.
- Complimentary registration and visitor information assistance is available. The Bureau will supply, free of charge, one registrar for four consecutive hours based on a minimum of 50 room nights. Thereafter, there will be a charge per hour per person.
For more information contact:
Sports Sales Manager
800-222-4757, ext. 124